Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Do You Like The Golf GPS?

The invention of the GPS device, we have accurately measure the distance from the ball to the middle of the green. There are several different commercial tools to do so, but there is a free app on my smartphone, which is the power of the built-in GPS to measure the distance to the center of the green. The room is called "GolfLogix" and once you have downloaded and installed GolfLogix, you are done.

I will open the Golf Logix application, and a "golf. Then 'find a course near you., I will choose the closest course to me and asks if you want to add it as a" favorite course "which I did.

The fourth hole now, so I choose as my starting hole. You give me the option to switch to the "Champions of the portal. HERE'm will choose" no "and still a member of the club. Then, it gives me the option to select the tee box, add statistics tracking and with whom to play., after choosing "to play golf! "This will download the image and then I finished the air.

As you can see, I was 270 yards from the tee box. Now it's time to tee off! Not bad, but let's see what we say to our Golf Logix second shot. So, here's the second shot. As you can see, I was 77 yards from the green. In the distance, I'll be 60 degrees at the end wedge.So the phone like a golf GPS device is an inexpensive and effective way to lower your scores and improve your game.

No comments:

Post a Comment